Employment at Princeton
Supported by the HR Talent Acquisition Team
Employees — in every area — are one of Princeton University’s most valued resources.
Hiring the very best and most talented people is key to sustaining our excellent work environment and enabling Princeton to maintain its status as one of the world’s most outstanding centers for higher education.
The Talent Acquisition Team works to:
- support hiring managers throughout the recruiting process;
- help employees seeking internal transfer or promotion;
- assist candidates who come for interviews;
- coordinate the onboarding process for hiring departments and new employees; and
- collaborate with our HR colleagues when our work intersects.
Princeton University is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.