The Office of Human Resources provides a broad range of programs in the areas of benefits and work/life balance, compensation, diversity and inclusion, employee relations and organizational development, labor relations, learning and development, talent acquisition, recognition and events, communications and information systems.
- providing excellent benefits that offer flexibility and choice;
- offering competitive compensation that is merit-based to encourage and recognize outstanding performance;
- organizational consultations and collaborations with departments to support to provide fair, timely and consistent supervision and build a work environment that optimizes performance and morale;
- recruitment activities to hire the staff necessary to support the University's mission;
- learning opportunities to strengthen management, communication and other related skills for supervisors and employees that enables career advancement;
- supporting and promoting the University's commitment to affirmative action, equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion
- developing new programs and policies to meet ongoing and new needs of Princeton’s workforce;
- providing communications for a broad and diverse constituency; and
- recognition programs to honor our hard-working employees.