Carillon concerts performed through Sept. 5
Posted June 25, 2004; 01:57 p.m.
The University's 12th annual Summer Carillon Series -- featuring Princeton carillonneurs and guest performers from across the nation and Europe -- will be held at 1 p.m. each Sunday from June 27 through Sept. 5 at Cleveland Tower on the Graduate College campus.
The concerts are performed on the University's renowned Class of 1892 Bells , the fifth largest carillon in the country and one of the top 10 in size worldwide.
The following are details on the dates and performers:
- June 27. Robin Austin, University carillonneur; Eddie Chlamtac, Princeton graduate student; Prudence Jones, Montclair State University; and Melissa Moyer and Joyce Tse, Princeton class of 2005.
- July 4. Liesbeth Janssens, Lommel, Belgium.
- July 11. Gijsbert Kok, Weesp, the Netherlands.
- July 18. Edward Nassor, the National Cathedral, Washington, D.C.
- July 25. Elizabeth Graves-Vitu, Canet-en-Roussillon, France.
- Aug 1. Janet Tebbel, First United Methodist Church, Germantown, Pa.
- Aug. 8. Justin Ryan, University of Denver.
- Aug 15. David Christensen, University of California-Riverside.
- Aug 22. Jim Smith, Mercersburg Academy.
- Aug. 29. Daniel Kehoe, Trinity College.
- Sept. 5. Scott Parry, Princeton class of 1954
Contact: Lauren Robinson-Brown (609) 258-3601