Plan Your Event
Conference and Event Services' staff can assist you in registering conference and event participants in several ways.
CES provides access to RegOnline, a third party registration software to create a registration website. The site which is easily customized, collects fees and participant information. Registrants can use Visa or Mastercard to pay conference fees through the site. Once created we will provide a link to your site which can than be sent to participants.
What You Need to Provide
Before the registration site is activated you will need to finalize and provide CES this basic information:
- Conference or event name
- Conference or event dates
- Conference or event location
- Registration costs (multiple registrant levels? Early or late registration fees?)
- Registrant information you need (Name, address and e-mail address are collected for all registrants. Additional information might include the registrant's affiliation, which may be included on a nametag, or the registrants phone number)
- Customization needs (Dietary restrictions? Banquet attendance?)
- Conference logo and photo if available
Sample Registration Website
To view an example of a registration website use this link:
Fees for Website
The website fee is $4.95 per registrant plus 2% of the total registration fee. We suggest that you build these fees into your total registration costs.
Access to Reports
CES will provide you with a user name and password for read only access to registration reports. These reports may be downloaded from the site.
CES collects credit card payments through a secure merchant account administered by the Treasurer's Office. Please allow 4-6 weeks after the conference or event for CES to transfer the final amount collected via internal invoice.
For large University sponsored conferences and events our staff will welcome your conference participants and providie these on-site services:
- Staff the registration table
- Provide table cloths and other accoutrements for the registration table
- Hand out conference materials
- Make suggestions and provide restaurant maps
- Provide directions to locations on and off campus