Plan Your Event
CES can assist you in identifying locations on campus that will work best for your event. In many cases, CES can also request space on your behalf.
To select the best space for your conference or event please consider the following:
- Timing- Does your conference compete with class schedules or other events / conferences on campus?
- Size- How many participants do you expect?
- Components- What types of gatherings do you need to accommodate? Space large enough for every participant, breakout areas for smaller subgroups, sit-down meals, reception, coffee break areas, poster displays?
- Special needs- Do you have audio visual or media requirements?
- Outdoor space needs- Have you considered these guidelines?
CES has compiled details about locations on the Princeton campus that will work well for conferences and events based on our experience as planners. Categorized by usage we have also provided details about reservations, room configurations and room requirements.
Space Recommendations and Details by Usage:
For more information and additional ideas please contact CES.