1. When is 701 Carnegie Center open for business?
The facility is open from 8 am–6 pm Monday through Friday and closed on the weekends. Summer hours of operation are 8 am–4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
2. Can I smoke in the building?
701 Carnegie Center is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permissible in an area adjacent to the patio outside the east door of the building. To comply with NJ state law, smoking must occur at least 50 feet from any exterior entry to a building.
3. Can I bring pets to the 701 Carnegie building?
Only registered service animals are permitted in 701 Carnegie Center.
4. Can I use the Fitness Room?
The Fitness Room, located on the 100 level (next to Café 701), is available to staff who have access via their TigerCard. For more information, please contact Risa Lemkin, Events & Facilities Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8-8780.
5. What are the Fitness Center hours?
The fitness center is open for staff officed at 701 Carnegie from 6:00 am–10:00 pm weekdays.
6. What is the shuttle schedule?
TigerTransit, the University’s shuttle system, provides service between 701 Carnegie and central campus on the 701 Express Line. Shuttles on the 701 Express Line arrive approximately every 20 minutes at the 701 Carnegie building during the weekdays. There is no scheduled timetable for 701 Express shuttle stops. An application is available for iphone users here that will allow them to see the buses in transit in real time.
7. What are the operating hours of Café 701?
Café 701 is open to the public Monday through Friday from 8:30 am–2:30 pm.
8. Where is the Princeton Federal Credit Union located?
The credit union is located at 104 Carnegie Center, Suite 103. princetonfcu.org
9. What Do I do with outgoing packages?
The Fed Ex drop-off box is located on the south side at 701 right off the loading dock. Place UPS packages in the designated receptacle, within the loading dock area, by the south entrance of the building.
10. Who do I contact if my Princeton University ID does not work?
Please contact – email@example.com. For additional questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.