A reservation is not necessary for groups of fewer than 10 people who want to attend an admission information session or campus tour. Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance of the requested tour date. To schedule a group tour, please call the Admission Office at (609) 258-3060.
Here are some things to keep in mind as you plan your visit to Princeton:
- We cannot guarantee tour availability, so it is necessary to call as early as possible to reserve a time. In general, group tours are offered only at our regular weekly tour times.
- Admission information sessions and tours are designed specifically for high school students who may apply for admission to Princeton.
- Information sessions and tours are one hour in length each and are conducted in English.
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. Our tours depart on time, and in case of late arrival we cannot guarantee that a tour guide will be available to lead the tour.
- We are unable to hold personal items (such as luggage, backpacks, coats, or umbrellas) for tour participants.
- Bus parking must be coordinated with the Parking Office (609-258-3157) prior to your visit to campus.