- Create awareness and a clear understanding within the business user community, as well as within OIT, of the roles and responsibilities of the Person Office.
- Work with business offices, AIS and SDP to plan and coordinate the integration of additional enterprise applications with OAM for appropriate level of enhanced authentication. Create a process and tools to effectively work with these stakeholders to assess their needs, the viability of the application to be integrated with OAM and the priority.
- Plan and coordinate the creation of additional affiliation groups in OIM for provisioning and authentication purposes. Work with business offices, AIS and SDP as necessary.
- Take on an advisory role in matters related to a person’s affiliation and their resulting access to Princeton technology resources.
- Participate in policy discussions around single sign-on/sign-out. Liaison with business users, the university security officer, SDP, etc.
- Assess the data stewardship for miscellaneous affiliates at the University and put in place appropriate processes to ensure effective stewardship.
- Assess the opportunities to improve person-related data flow across University applications and work with stakeholders to make relevant improvements.
- Proactively contribute to strategic initiatives from within other areas of the University that will impact person records.
- Work with ‘outlier’ departments with unique person identity requirements (unique NetID etc.) on conforming to University-wide policies by demonstrating the benefits of doing so.