Princeton Receivables Computer Loan Receivable
The Computer Loan Application is a custom application developed in-house using Java EE technology that integrates with PeopleSoft Financials and is responsible for supporting the business needs of the Bursar Office to assist students who select to finance computers purchased through OIT’s Student Computer Initiative (SCI) program. Both Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students are eligible to participate in the program.
The Princeton Receivables Computer Loan Receivable System is responsible for providing the following services:
- Manage Inbound Batch Feeds
- Establish a Computer Loan or Refinance a Loan for a student
- Request for payments for Computer Loan
- Manage payments to the Computer Loan
- Monitor the Computer Loans account information and activity
- Manage Term Changes of Computer Loans
- Manage Loan termination
- Manage Cancelling (Undo) of Transactions and reapplying transactions
- Provide on demand customer services to students
- Manage non-paying Computer Loan accounts
- Support Princeton accounting requirements
- A Loan Calculator
- Web Self-Services for students and parents
SSH2 for access to the system. Browsers supported are: IE and Firefox
This is a financial transaction system and therefore is available 24/7 365 days a year.
Regular Server maintenance is done once a quarter.
As needed. Training is done by the Treasurers office
Available through the Bursar Office
By using the CDI Production Support Request form (https://opm.princeton.edu/forms/request-CDI.html) which will create a ticket automatically in the CDI-Prod-Spt-Incoming queue