The Financial Aid system enhances and streamlines the system data and business process within the overall financial aid functions. It electronically distributes Need Analysis and Packaging to the appropriate person(s) for approval; distributes the Need Analyst and Reviewer Approvals to create the master award; provides standardized reports and ad hoc queries; provides self service tool for prospective students, returning students, parents. The benefit for students and parents is the ability to go on line anytime to make an application for financial aid.
Financial Aid is a custom application developed in-house using Java EE technology.
Who should request access
Back office, students and parents
How to gain access
Browser must meet the following requirements:
- Support 128-bit encryption
- Cookies supported and enabled (either permanent or in-memory cookies)
- Turn off caching of web pages
- Back office: work week and work hours https://puwebp.princeton.edu:8112/fao/loginFAO.jsp
- Students/Parents: 24X7
- Enrolled Student: https://finaidapp.princeton.edu/app/loginEnrolled.jsp
- Freshman: https://finaidapp.princeton.edu/app/loginFreshman.jsp
- Parental Access: https://cas.princeton.edu/parent/login