Events - Archive
Year 2015 Archive
- Category: Event
- 06/10/15 Live Discussion with Professor Carolyn Rouse on Ebola Relief: Sustainability vs. Emergency Preparedness
- 05/29/15 Reunions Event
- 05/07/15 Live Discussion with alumnus Raphael Frankfurter ’13 and Professor João Biehl on latest Ebola Developments
- 04/10/15 Anthropology Sophomore Open House
- 03/25/15 CLIFFORD GEERTZ COMMEMORATIVE LECTURE - Jean Comaroff on "The Return of Khulekani Khumalo, Zombie Captive: Person, Time and Conduct in South Africa"
- 03/05/15 Ira Bashkow on "The Corporate Share and the Meaning of Property"
- 02/23/15 Arthur Kleinman on "Health and Mental Health in China: Four Decades of Observations"
- 02/19/15 National Anthropology Day Speed Anthro-ing!
- 02/10/15 Andrew Solomon on “Humanistic Approaches to Mental Health Care in an Age of Biological Psychiatry,”
- 02/05/15 Morten Pedersen on "The Great Indoors: Paradoxes of Inwardness among Mongolian and Danish Protestants"