Events - Archive
Year 2015 Archive
- Category: Event
- 12/03/15 Francis Affergan on "Some Facts about an Anthropology of the Presence""
- 11/12/15 Charles Piot on “Migration Stories: The U.S. Visa Lottery and Global Citizenship”
- 10/22/15 Stuart Kirsch on “Anthropology Beyond the Text: Reflections on the Politics of Engaged Research”
- 10/02/15 John Borneman and Serguei Oushakine gather scholars to speak about Xenophobia
- 10/01/15 Kirsten Hastrup on "Anthropology in Fluid Environments: The Elusiveness of Place in the High Arctic"
- 06/10/15 Live Discussion with Professor Carolyn Rouse on Ebola Relief: Sustainability vs. Emergency Preparedness
- 05/29/15 Reunions Event
- 05/07/15 Live Discussion with alumnus Raphael Frankfurter ’13 and Professor João Biehl on latest Ebola Developments
- 04/10/15 Anthropology Sophomore Open House
- 03/25/15 CLIFFORD GEERTZ COMMEMORATIVE LECTURE - Jean Comaroff on "The Return of Khulekani Khumalo, Zombie Captive: Person, Time and Conduct in South Africa"
- 03/05/15 Ira Bashkow on "The Corporate Share and the Meaning of Property"
- 02/23/15 Arthur Kleinman on "Health and Mental Health in China: Four Decades of Observations"
- 02/19/15 National Anthropology Day Speed Anthro-ing!
- 02/10/15 Andrew Solomon on “Humanistic Approaches to Mental Health Care in an Age of Biological Psychiatry,”
- 02/05/15 Morten Pedersen on "The Great Indoors: Paradoxes of Inwardness among Mongolian and Danish Protestants"