Events - Archive
Year 2016 Archive
- Category: Event
- 12/06/16 Preview of new spring course: "Power and Politics in Southeast Asia"
- 12/05/16 Ethnographic Studies Certificate Program INFO SESSION at Whitman College
- 10/13/16 Conference: Evidence of what? Challenging everything we think we know about development in Africa
- 10/06/16 Beyond Adequacy: Hydro, Electrics, and Mayan Power
- 09/29/16 Synesthesia of Law Conference 2016
- 09/29/16 The Minority Report: Anthropology and INTEL
- 05/27/16 Reunion Open House
- 04/22/16 Alan Rumsey on "Why Should Sociocultural Anthropologists be Interested in Children's Language Socialization?"
- 04/21/16 Eben Kirksey on "Hope in Blasted Landscapes"
- 04/19/16 Film Screening: Garod (Longing)
- 03/30/16 Clifford Geertz Commemorative Lecture: Sherry Turkle
- 03/03/16 Naisargi N. Dave on "On Contradiction: Humans, Animals, and 'The Way Things Are'"
- 02/23/16 Jemima Pierre on "Resource Extraction and Racial Orders in Post/Colonial Ghana"
- 02/18/16 Speed Anthro-ing
- 02/11/16 Michael Herzfeld on "Making Place, Making Trouble: Mapping the Polity in a Bangkok Community"