Events - Archive
Year 2014 Archive
- Department: Anthropology
- 04/19/14 Mushin al-Musawi on "The Surplus of Fatwas, Social Media, and the Authority of Islam"
- 03/26/14 Lee Baker on "The Top 2%: Race, Identity and Science Education"
- 03/24/14 A Conversation with Martin Pollak and Barbara Koenig
- 02/19/14 Clifford Geertz Lecture: Michael Lambek on The Interpretation of Lives or Life as Interpretation: Person, Time and Conduct in the Western Indian Ocean
- 02/14/14 CANCELLED: Social Media and Contemporary Fatwas
- 02/14/14 Cancelled: Fatwas and the Institutionalization of Religion
- 02/12/14 A Conversation with Joseph Masco
- 02/06/14 ICES, KANDY, Sri Lanka Gananath Obeyesekere