Events - Archive
Year 2013 Archive
- Category: Event
- 12/05/13 Nadia Abu El-Haj on "War Through the Psychiatric Gaze: Soldiers, Trauma and the Question of Responsibility"
- 12/03/13 Warwick Anderson Lecture
- 11/13/13 Ulf Hannerz on "Encounters in Sweden: Auto-ethnographic Reflections on Small-country Structures and Sensibilities"
- 10/10/13 Luke Eric Lassiter on "Collaborative Anthropologies: Where to Next?"
- 09/25/13 Ken Wissoker on Publishing in a Time of Change: Scholarship, Media and Genre"
- 09/24/13 John Borneman on "An Anthropological View of the Syria Crisis"
- 05/31/13 REUNIONS - Anthropology Open House
- 04/08/13 Tobias Kelly (University of Edinburgh) on Conscience, Cowardice and Citizenship Among British Pacifists"
- 04/03/13 Gillian Tett (Financial Times) on "Joining up the Dots: Why an Anthropology Makes Sense of the World"
- 04/01/13 Tanya Luhrmann (Stanford University) on "When God Talks Back"
- 02/27/13 Clifford Geertz Commemorative Lecture - Tania Murray Li (University of Toronto) on "Involution's Dynamic Other"