The Undergraduate Program
SOPHOMORES considering majoring in ANTHROPOLOGY, please browse this page and click here for details on major declaration in Spring 2016.
What is Anthropology?
Anthropology is the comprehensive study of human development, culture, and change in the full range of the world's sociocultural systems, past and present. With its emphasis on human variation and cultural diversity, anthropology clarifies the dynamics of inter-cultural relationships, communication, and transformation, along with our complex biological heritage. The emphasis of anthropology stems from its emphasis on context,...read full introduction >>
- For students taking anthropology courses at other institutions for Princeton transfer credit
- For Anthropology concentrators (Blackboard)
- Senior Thesis format
- Junior Paper titles
- Princeton University Library l Anthropology
- SAFE (Student Activities Funding Engine)
- University travel policy / Submit a travel request in CONCUR