Painting, Drawing, Sculpture, Photography - Apply Now
- Applicants are encouraged to submit actual artworks
- Each applicant will get eight running feet of wall space or 64 square feet of floor space in the Lewis Center to display their submissions
- Work may be installed between Wednesday, March 27, 10am and Saturday, March 30, 5pm. All work will be reviewed starting Monday morning, April 1
- Contact Marjorie Carhart (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be assigned a location
Supplemental Submissions - Apply Now
- Applicants may submit up to 12 additional images of work on a CD
- Images must be formatted as .jpgs no larger than 900x700 pixels at 72 dpi.
- Submit CDs to Joe Scanlan, Director, via Kristy Seymour in the Lewis Center for the Arts Office, room 112, NO LATER than 5pm on Wednesday, March 27.
- Questions may be directed to Joe Scanlan (email@example.com)
Film and Video Production - Apply Now
- Applicants may submit up to 15 minutes of film and video work. This can be one work, several works, or excerpts, as long as the total running time does not exceed 15 minutes.
- Works should be submitted on DVD or MiniDV. PLEASE test your DVDs before submitting to be sure they play in a standard DVD player and/or computer.
- Applicants may also submit up to 10 pages of script and/or storyboards in addition to their video work.
- Submit DVDs to Joe Scanlan, Director, via Kristy Seymour in the Lewis Center for the Arts Office, room 112, NO LATER than 5pm on Wednesday, March 27.
- Questions may be directed to Su Friedrich (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Film History and Theory
- Applicants may submit a letter indicating the following: Department of major, courses taken in film studies, anticipated plans for Junior Independent Work. PLEASE NOTE: Film Certificate Candidates must have the agreement of their home departments to do a film-related thesis. It is not possible to do a second thesis in this track.
- If you have completed a film history or theory course, please submit one graded paper.
- Questions may be directed to P. Adams Sitney (email@example.com)
Notification and De-installation
- All submitted artworks must be de-installed between Saturday, April 6 and Sunday, April 7. Orlando Murgado (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be available for assistance Sunday April 7, from 7-10pm
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome by 12noon on Wednesday, April 11