The Princeton Application Developers group (PAD) exists to help application developers at Princeton share of information about programming resources and services available at Princeton, as well as policies and best practices associated with the design, implementation, delivery and support of applications.
PAD serves as a forum in which the sponsoring organization, OIT (Office of Information Technology), can share information with application developers about the programming services and technologies available at Princeton, get feedback from application developers about those services and technologies, learn about the needs of application developers, and allows developers to share information among and between themselves and OIT. Any member of the Princeton community who is involved in application development may join PAD. The PAD charter is available in .pdf format.
Instructions for joining PAD
- Go to the PAD Sharepoint site at https://sp.princeton.edu/oit/as/pad/.
- Enter your Active Directory (Windows) username and password. You will get “Error: Access Denied.”
- Click on tiny “Request Access” link.
- You will be added to the Sharepoint site and the email list and notified when that is done.
- Once you've been added, return to the PAD Sharepoint site for updates on PAD.