Ask a Librarian
Reference librarians are available to work with undergraduates on research projects in any subject. They can help students make a research plan, find sources (electronic and print), and provide guidance through the research process. There are many ways to ask a librarian:
• Visit the Reference Desk in Firestone Library or any branch library;
• Chat Live with a Librarian through instant messaging;
• E-mail a Question to the Library’s online reference service;
• Schedule a Research Appointment with a librarian;
• Contact a Subject Specialist by e-mail or telephone.