Welcome to Academic Technology Services
The Academic Technology Services department builds, manages and supports websites, applications and related technologies that further the academic mission of the University.
We strive to form partnerships with faculty, students and staff to use the web to achieve their academic and communications goals. We work closely with professors and researchers who use or wish to create web applications to support their scholarship, and departments and organizations around the campus who are using web technologies to improve their outreach efforts.
Academic Technology Services is currently focused on:
- Delivering a media management and archiving solution.
- Developing services to support the wide-spread adoption of Drupal for departmental websites.
- Supporting the University's growing efforts in the digital humanities.
- Assessing our learning management system.
- Providing a cloud-based file storage and sharing solution.
- Supporting the University's mobile suite.