Custom Application Development
Academic Technology Services provides software development, programming and maintenance support for a variety of scholarly web applications to support research and learning. Examples include the:
- Dante database annotated electronic text of Dante's Comedy
- IAT tool for student researchers to design and implement their own implicit association tests
- Empirical Studies of Conflict site identifies, compiles, and analyzes micro-level conflict data and information on insurgency, civil war, and other sources of politically motivated violence worldwide
- Almagest media management, presentation and authoring tool
- Innovations for Successful Societies site provides insights, research and tools for building effective governments where resources are scarce
Faculty who are interested in developing applications to support their teaching and research should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.