Welcome to the Broadcast Center
The Broadcast Center studio is located in the Lewis Library building on the corner of Washington Road and Ivy Lane is a state-of-the-art HD facility. The Studio provides a direct link to all the major TV and Radio networks allowing faculty and staff the ability to broadcast across the country and around the world.
The Center is equipped to handle all of your audio and video production needs including: on-camera television and radio interviews via ISDN and/or telephone connections, blue and green screen technology, editing capabilities, and much more. A staff member will set up the recording studio for your broadcast and handle the connection to journalists. The Broadcast Center also provides on-location video production for events on campus, Public Lectures, Opening Exercises, and Commencement.
The Broadcast Center operates on regular University business hours Monday-Friday, closed Saturday and Sunday.
The studio cannot accommodate requests from the general public.
Updates to Broadcast Center Services
The programs and services of the Broadcast Center have been integrated into the McGraw Center for Teaching and Learning. Our resources are now allocated to support the teaching and learning mission of The McGraw Center. Unfortunately, we are no longer able to meet requests for the video recording of candidate job talks for faculty recruiting.
There are a number of options available to departments to record your job talks:
1) We have made arrangements with Provinceline Productions, a University approved vendor, to offer a special billing rate for University accounts that is 20% below their standard billing rate. Their job talk package includes:
- One Videographer with equipment on location to film
- Guaranteed 2-day turn-around of MPEG 4 file and/or DVD (otherwise it's free)
- Basic editing and title at beginning of video
- Video file provided through Dropbox or Kaltura
Provinceline Productions can be contacted for pricing details at (609) 688-8836 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that Provinceline Productions can handle a maximum of 10 job talks per week and 2 simultaneous job talks per day.
2) Video equipment is available for rent from Media Services. Please keep in mind that Media Services will not provide a videographer. Their offices are located at 87 Prospect Avenue, Room 028. They can be reached at 609-258-3196 or email@example.com .
Service Request form
Please complete a Service Request form for any request through our new system. This system will ask you to log in with your University credentials. Make sure to click the "Submit" button only once, after you have finished entering your service request.
Inside the BC
Take a short video tour of our facilities and get a fresh perspective from one of Princeton's professors. After watching this piece, we are sure that you will find creative ways to use the BC for your multimedia production needs.
* ISDN Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to scheduled reservation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you will be charged $100.