Career Speaker Series
In addition to our speaker series, firms such as Citi Markets and Quantitative Analysis, Morgan Stanley (Strats and Sales & Trading), Barclays (Market Risk), and Deutsche Bank (NYSE visit for closing bell tour) have invited our students to visit to job shadow and attend open houses. New, incoming Master in Finance student are also assigned an alumni mentor who have met or spoken with them about career options and advice during individual meetings in NY Hong Kong, London and Chicago.
Princeton’s Career Services office also hosts information sessions regularly in the Fall.
Speakers for Academic Year 2016-2017 included:
- MFIN alumni Boot Camp Panelists: JC Alvarez, Ben Beugnies, Cedric Lommaert, Nestor Macias, Chad Shampine, Lilian Schulz, Dennis Walsh, & Livia Wu
- Boot Camp Alumni Speakers Norm Champ '85, Peter Lighte *81, Anna Raytcheva '94; Kathleen DeRose '83, Fintech
- Prof. Frank Fabozzi, Quant Finance Careers
- Sarah Jiang, AQR
- Igor Axenov, Barclays Market Risk
- Arthur Rodier & Sue Evans, BNP Paribas Sales & Trading
- Bouchra Ezzahraoui, Goldman Sachs
- Theo Kim, PRINCO
- David Sullivan '01, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, "Investment Banking 101"
- Steve Brownlie '97 & Cait Bartlett '14, Altamont Capital Partners, "Private Equity 101"
- Ken Shidler, Citi, "Global Markets Overview"
- Morgan Vasquez, BNY Mellon, "Personal Branding"
- Wendell Collins, "Career Development Best Practices"
- Antoine Chiche *06 - Valuation Workshop
- Liz Myers '92 & Chris Ventresca '88, J.P. Morgan Securities, G.S. Beckwith Gilbert '63 Lecture on M&A & IPO Market Insights
- Mary Anne Citrino '81, Blackstone Senior Advisor, & Wake Smith, New State Capital Partners - Private Equity Workshop Series
- Bianca Vaghji, Pat Chiacchiari, Livia Wu and Kevin Zigadlo, JP Morgan Asset Management
- Sarah Nagy, ITG
- Jerrod Ankenman, SIG Elections & Trading
- John Cunniff *86, TIAA-CREF
- Tom Nadbielny, Sandpointe LLC
- Prof. JC de Swaan, Ethics & Finance
- Xavier R. Polet, CEO, London Stock Exchange Group
- Montano Nissotti, Capula Investments
- John Scully '66, SPO Advisory
Complete list of Past Speakers