WELCOME TO BIOLOGY@PRINCETON
What is Biology@Princeton?
- An open curriculum
- Ease of movement across departmental lines
- Ease of interdepartmental collaboration by faculty and students
- Relatively flexible rules and regulations.
- Flexibility at admission, with applicants able to rank their preferences for a home program from among the four core programs.
- Each core program is in charge of its own admission process, with coordination by the Biology@Princeton Executive Committee. Applicants are considered by the admissions committees of the home programs in order of preference as ranked in the application.
- Students are admitted into one home program, with the possibility of transferring to another program after they choose a thesis advisor.
- Students perform their first laboratory rotation with a faculty member in their home program. Subsequent laboratory rotations may be done with any other Biology@Princeton faculty member.
Students will receive a stipend and tuition is covered throughout the program.