|1||1915 Room||Ground Floor|
|2||Butler College Office||Second Floor|
|3||Wu Cafe||Lower Level|
|4||Special Dining Room||Ground Floor|
|5||Wu Library (with Printer Station)||Second Floor|
|7||Laundry||Room #005 - Lower Level|
|8||Cafe Seating||Lower Level|
|9||Studio '34 Convenience Store||Lower Level|
|10||James S. Hall '34 Memorial Gallery||Lower Level|
|11||Class of 1942 Lounge||Lower Level|
|12||Classroom 028||Lower Level|
|13||Seminar Room 027||Lower Level|
|14||Seminar Room 026||Lower Level|
|16||Laundry||Room #032 - Lower Level|
|17||Computer Cluster||Room #033 - Lower Level|
|18||Laundry||Room #268 - Second Floor|
|19||Laundry||Room #460 - Fourth Floor|
|20||Laundry||Room #041 - Lower Level|
|21||Laundry||Room #332 - Third Floor|
|22||Computer Cluster||Room #315 - Third Floor|
About Butler Buildings
1915 Hall - The college dorm with the longest history, 1915 Hall was commissioned in 1948, opened in 1950, and became part of Butler when the residential college system began in 1983. Housing a total of 61 residents in separate male and female wings, the building is also home to the 1915 Room, a wood-paneled classroom and special events space displaying portraits and memorabilia from the Class of 1915.
1967 Hall - Donated by the Class of 1967, this section of the new Butler complex houses 74 students, including 2 RCA’s. Downstairs the building houses the Studio ’34 Food Emporium and opens to café seating and gallery space in the Butler Common Area.
Bloomberg Hall - Emma B. Bloomberg Hall opened in 2004, and is currently home to 221 Butler undergraduates from all four classes. The building has laundry facilities and a variety of lounge and meetings spaces throughout. Six Resident Graduate Students reside on the building’s first floor. The Princeton University radio station, WPRB, broadcasts from a studio in the basement. A large, brilliantly colored drawing by renowned artist Sol LeWitt adorns the ceiling of the main arch.
Yoseloff Hall - Yoseloff Hall, made possible by a donation from Anthony A. Yoseloff '96 and his wife Nanar, houses 62 undergrads, including 2 RCA’s. The building has a green roof, part of the university’s sustainability initiative. A laundry room and café seating for the Butler common area are on the lower level.
Bogle Hall – Bogle Hall, made possible by a donation from John (Jack) C. Bogle '51, houses 20 undergrads and four Resident Graduate Students, residing in two RGS suites. The building has a green roof, and the Class of 1942 Lounge is on the lower level, connected with the Butler common area.
1976 Hall - Donated by the Class of 1976, this section of the new Butler dorm complex houses 52 undergraduates, and has three classrooms and a courtyard on its lower level, along with the Butler computer cluster and a laundry room. This section of the complex has a “tower” where Butler’s resident faculty member apartment is located on the top floor.
Wilf Hall - Wilf Hall, made possible by a donation from Jane and Mark Wilf ’84, houses a total of 43 students, and is a mix of upperclass rooms and Butler College housing. It is the only dorm in the new complex with student rooms on four floors.
Wu Hall - Wu Hall is the heart of Butler, the location of our dining hall (renovated during the summer of 2009) and the Butler College Offices. Wu Hall also provides a student lounge, the Matthew Mellon ’22 Library, and student recreation space on the lower level. Named after Sir Gordon Y.S. Wu ’58, world-renowned structural engineer and businessman, and designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Robert Venturi ’47, *50 and his partner Denise Scott Brown, the building recently celebrated its 25th Anniversary.