For Students, By Students
- Campus Club is intended for use by undergraduate and graduate students.
- Campus Club offers great spots for socializing, studying and relaxing, whether that means hitting the books in the library, shooting pool in the billiards room, or watching a game on the large-screen television.
- Campus Club also offers programming space, including the front and back lawns, where student organizations can host a variety of events.
- There is no charge for student organizations to use the rooms, other than direct event-related charges such as food service
- The Campus Club Advisory Board, made up of undergraduate and graduate representatives, is responsible for setting policies for the day-to-day operation of the club, engaging in outreach efforts and coordinating programming efforts through the Programming Board.
- The Campus Club Programming Board creates and sponsors events at the club and will seek a balance between formally scheduled events and opportunities to use the club to meet friends, study, relax or read.