Principles for parking & shuttles
- Provide on-campus parking for anticipated growth in demand.
- Develop a parking plan that supports a highly walkable campus.
- Improve the efficiency of the campus shuttle system.
- Minimize the impact of parking on the campus and community character.
- Seek to reduce the parking needs of future growth through transportation demand management techniques.
Photos: Courtesy of the Princeton University Office of Communications and Campus Plan consultants.
© 2006 The Trustees of Princeton University. Last update: December 20, 2006