Purchasing a Massage
Treat yourself to a massage at Dillon Gym. A recreational membership or guest pass is required in order to access Dillon Gym for massages (membership is free for all students). If you do not have a membership and are interested in purchasing one you can view our membership information.
To schedule a massage, just follow the instructions on our portal page to either login or create an account in the new system. You will then be just a few clicks away from scheduling and paying for your massage online!
- Payment can be made via credit card, cash, check, student account or interdepartmental invoice.
- Payment must be made at the time of scheduling, at least 8 hours prior to the massage (or given to the therapist at the time of a Chair Event).
- If paying by cash please bring exact change -- the front desk is not always able to make change.
- Gratuity, while never required or expected, is gratefully appreciated by all practitioners (please give it directly to the therapist -- thank you!)
- If a customer schedules a massage and cancels less than 24 hours before their scheduled massage time, or simply doesn’t show up, they will be assessed a $20 “no show” charge. Students who are assessed a “no show” charge will be e-mailed upon their first offense and notified of the policy and made aware that they will be charged automatically for future offenses. Non-students who are assessed a “no show” charge will not be allowed to schedule another massage until the charge is paid in full.
- If you notify the therapist and the Campus Recreation Business Office at least 24 hours in advance, we may be able to reschedule your appointment for a different date/time.
- There are NO refunds on massages. Massages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
|30 Min||1 Hour|
Chair Massage: For groups, offices, and gatherings, we bring massage therapy to your campus location. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. More than 1 hour sessions will be priced accordingly. Fees: 1 Hour - $75.