Purchasing a Massage
Treat yourself to a massage at Dillon Gym. A recreational membership or guest pass is required in order to access Dillon Gym for massages (membership is free for all students). If you do not have a membership and are interested in purchasing one you can view our membership information.
Our online registration system is now fully operational!! Just follow the instructions on our portal page to either login or create an account in the new system. You will then be just a few clicks away from scheduling and paying for your massage online!
- Payment can be made via credit card, cash, check, student account or interdepartmental invoice.
- Payment must be made at the time of scheduling, at least 8 hours prior to the massage (or given to the therapist at the time of a Chair Event).
- If paying by cash please bring exact change -- the front desk is not always able to make change.
- Gratuity, while never required or expected, is gratefully appreciated by all practitioners (please give it directly to the therapist -- thank you!)
- If a customer schedules a massage and cancels less than 24 hours before their scheduled massage time, or simply doesn’t show up, they will be assessed a $20 “no show” charge. Students who are assessed a “no show” charge will be e-mailed upon their first offense and notified of the policy and made aware that they will be charged automatically for future offenses. Non-students who are assessed a “no show” charge will not be allowed to schedule another massage until the charge is paid in full.
- If you notify the therapist and the Campus Recreation Business Office at least 24 hours in advance, we may be able to reschedule your appointment for a different date/time.
- There are NO refunds on massages. Massages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Massage Rates as of January 1, 2013
|30 Min||1 Hour|
Chair Massage: For groups, offices, and gatherings, we bring massage therapy to your campus location. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. More than 1 hour sessions will be priced accordingly. Fees: 1 Hour - $75.