Faculty & Staff Dependents
As the dependent of a Princeton University faculty or staff member you have the opportunity to purchase a recreational membership at a discounted rate. To do so, simply follow the steps detailed below.
RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
You will be able to login to our registration site and purchase your membership at the Faculty/Staff Dependent rate. For most renewing members, your account should already be setup in the system. Just click on "Forgot Your Password?" and enter your e-mail address to have a temporary password sent to you. Then you will be able to login using that password and your e-mail address. Your PUID card will be activated automatically within 2 business days after your purchase, however your membership will be valid immediately.
If your account is not already in the system, then please follow the instructions below for purchasing a new membership.
PURCHASING A NEW MEMBERSHIP:
If you are purchasing a membership for the first time, simply go to our registration site and "Create New Account." Your default setting will be "General Public", so in order to receive the "Faculty/Staff Dependent" rate you will need to do the following:
- Obtain a PUID by visiting the TigerCard website.
- Submit a copy of this ID and your e-mail address to Dillon Gym Room 103. (You may also scan your ID and e-mail the information to email@example.com with the subject line "Membership Request.")
- On the next business day we will change your status to "Faculty/Staff Dependent."
- You will then be able to login and purchase a recreational membership at the correct rate.
- After you have purchased a membership, allow 1-2 business days for your PUID to be activated even though your membership will be valid immediately.
If you have any problems with this process, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!