As the spouse of a Princeton University student you have the opportunity to purchase a recreational membership at a substantially discounted rate. To do so, just follow the steps detailed below.
RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
You will be able to login to our registration site and purchase your membership at the Student Spouse rate. For most renewing members, your account should already be setup in the system. Just click on "Forgot Your Password?" and enter your e-mail address to have a temporary password sent to you. Then you will be able to login using that password and your e-mail address. Your PUID card will be activated automatically within 2 business days after your purchase, however your membership will be valid immediately.
If your account is not already in the system, then please follow the instructions below for purchasing a new membership.
PURCHASING A NEW MEMBERSHIP:
If you are purchasing a membership for the first time, simply go to our registration site and "Create New Account." Your default setting will be "General Public", so in order to receive the "Student Spouse" rate you will need to do the following:
- If you do not already have one, go to the TigerCard office in the New South building to get your Princeton University ID card.
- Submit a copy of this ID and your e-mail address to Dillon Gym Room 103. (You may also scan your ID and e-mail the information to email@example.com with the subject line "Membership Request.")
- On the next business day we will change your status to "Student Spouse."
- You will then be able to login and purchase a recreational membership at the correct rate.
- After you have purchased a membership, allow 1-2 business days for your PUID to be activated even though your membership will be valid immediately.
If you have any problems with this process, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!