Camp Director - Jessica Ward, Assistant Director of Campus Recreation for Programming
609-258-0880 - email@example.com
The Princeton University Summer Day Camp is designed for children entering grades 1-8. The camper's day will be filled with a variety of sports, games, arts & crafts, and camp activities that will keep your camper active and engaged throughout the week. Each camp provides programs and trips for their specific age group.
2016 Registration Dates
Third Party Enrollment Is Prohibited!
Faculty and Staff Registration Opens: Mon, Feb. 1
Community Registration Opens: Tue, Mar. 1
*there is no camp on Monday, 7/4
Week 1: June 20-24, 2016
Week 2: June 27-July 1, 2016 (JUNIOR CAMP FULL)
Week 3: July 5-8, 2016*
Week 4: July 11-15, 2016
Week 5: July 18-22, 2016
Week 6: July 25-29, 2016
Week 7: August 1-5, 2016 (JUNIOR CAMP FULL)
Week 8: August 8-12, 2016
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY for 2016
- Prior to May 31, 2016, switching or canceling any weeks will result in the loss of a $100.00 non-refundable deposit per week.
- Any cancellations after May 31, 2016 will result in the loss of 50% of total payment.
- All Cancellations and Change Requests must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the dates affected for approval. Beyond this time period, no refunds will be given.
- Refunds will not be given for absences.
- Please be aware we are not affiliated with any other Princeton University camps, therefore our refund and cancellation policies are specifically enforced for the Campus Recreation Summer Camp Programs only.