Camp Director - Jessica Ward, Assistant Director of Campus Recreation for Programming
609-258-0880 - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Princeton University Summer Day Camp is designed for children entering grades 1-8. The camper's day will be filled with a variety of sports, games, arts & crafts, and camp activities that will keep your camper active and engaged throughout the week. Each camp provides programs and trips for their specific age group.
2015 Summer Camp Dates
*there is no camp on Friday, 7/3
Week 1: June 22-26, 2015
Week 2: June 29-July 2, 2015*
Week 3: July 6-10, 2015
Week 4: July 13-17, 2015
Week 5: July 20-24, 2015
Week 6: July 27-31, 2015
Week 7: August 3-7, 2015
Week 8: August 10-14, 2015
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY for 2015
- Prior to May 26, 2015, switching or canceling any weeks will result in the loss of a $100.00 non-refundable deposit per week.
- Any cancellations after May 26, 2015 will result in the loss of 50% of total payment.
- All Cancellations and Change Requests must be in writing to email@example.com with a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the dates affected for approval. Beyond this time period, no refunds will be given.
- Refunds will not be given for absences.
- Please be aware we are not affiliated with any other Princeton University camps, therefore our refund and cancellation policies are specifically enforced for the Campus Recreation Summer Camp Programs only.