Camp Director - Jessica Ward, Assistant Director of Campus Recreation for Programming
609-258-0880 - email@example.com
Dillon Gymnasium is undergoing a construction project that will take place this summer. The project will not affect the day camp, however attached is a notification explaining the details of the project for your review. Please take a moment and read the attachment from Robert Ortega (Manager of Environmental Compliance). If you have any questions, please contact us. Thank you for your time.
The Princeton University Summer Day Camp is designed for children entering grades 1-8. The camper's day will be filled with a variety of sports, games, arts & crafts, and camp activities that will keep your camper active and engaged throughout the week. Each camp provides programs and trips for their specific age group.
2015 Summer Camp Dates
*there is no camp on Friday, 7/3
Week 1: June 22-26, 2015 (Junior Camp Full)
Week 2: June 29-July 2, 2015* (Junior Camp Full)
Week 3: July 6-10, 2015
Week 4: July 13-17, 2015
Week 5: July 20-24, 2015
Week 6: July 27-31, 2015
Week 7: August 3-7, 2015 (Junior Camp Full)
Week 8: August 10-14, 2015
CIT program is FULL
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY for 2015
- Prior to May 26, 2015, switching or canceling any weeks will result in the loss of a $100.00 non-refundable deposit per week.
- Any cancellations after May 26, 2015 will result in the loss of 50% of total payment.
- All Cancellations and Change Requests must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the dates affected for approval. Beyond this time period, no refunds will be given.
- Refunds will not be given for absences.
- Please be aware we are not affiliated with any other Princeton University camps, therefore our refund and cancellation policies are specifically enforced for the Campus Recreation Summer Camp Programs only.