- Registration will open to Faculty, Staff and Students on Monday, February 3, 2014 online only.
- Registration for the general public will begin on Monday, March 3, 2014 online only.
- $100.00 deposit per week of registration is required at the time of registration.
Health Director Information
In order to create the safest and most enjoyable experience for the children, there is a Health Director on site at all times during the hours of camp.
The Health Director will be one of the following:
- a physician licensed to practice medicine or osteopathy in NJ;
- a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse by the State Board of Nursing;
- someone certified as a paramedic or emergency medical technician, or first responder/CIM accredited by the Department or by the American Red Cross in their First Responder-level training;
- an athletic trainer certified by the National Athletic Trainers' Association Board of Certification (NATABOC), with the appropriate level of training provided by the National Safety Council, or an equivalent certification approved by the Department.
- At the time of registration, $100.00 per week registered is due. For example, if you registered for 6 weeks, your deposit will be $600.00. If you registered for 1 week, your deposit will be $100.00.
- Final payment for all weeks of camps are due by Friday, May 23, 2014 by 4:30pm. Any payment not received by this date will incur a $100.00 late fee.
- If after Tuesday, May 27, 2014 at 4:30pm, there are any outstanding fees not paid, the camper will be dropped from the camp, the entire deposit will be lost, and spaces will be offered to names on the waiting list. At this time campers will have to re-register and pay the full amount for weeks they are requesting if space is still available.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Switching or canceling any weeks will result in the loss of a $100.00 non-refundable deposit per week. Withdrawal of entire applications will result in the loss of the entire deposit.
- Refunds will not be given for absences.
- Please be aware we are not affiliated with any other Princeton University camps, therefore our refund and cancellation policies are specifically enforced for the Campus Recreation Summer Camp Programs only.
Prescription medication shall be administered only after receipt of written authorization from the child's parent/guardian. All medication shall be labeled and stored in the original prescription container and in accordance with manufacturer's instructions. All medications will be stored in a secure area that is inaccessible to the campers. All medications should be given to the head counselor with its directions for administration. Medication will be administered by the Health Director on site.