News & Announcements
- EMPLOYERS: Register now for the General Interest Career Fair to be held on September 20. Deadline to register is August 30. We look forward to seeing you at our largest career fair of the year!
- Are you going to D.C. this summer? Students in the classes of 2014, 2015, and 2016, sign-up for the Princeton-in-Washington program listserv to learn about the many student-alumni networking events you can attend.
- [VIDEO] "What are your plans for this summer?" Princeton students shared a wide range of interesting experiences!
- Career Services Announces Release of 2011-2012 Annual Report: Senior Survey Report Reveals Post-Graduation Outcomes of the Class of 2012
- NEW: Get the inside scoop about careers! Check out CandidCareer for thousands of video interviews from professionals in a wide variety of career fields. Hear their "candid" descriptions of their jobs, in their own words.
- What types of skills are employers looking for in entry-level hires? Check out this study by the National Association of Colleges & Employers
- Online Reputation and Branding are Becoming Increasingly Important for Students and Job Seekers. Check Out This Page for More Information & Tips on How to Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- EMPLOYERS: 2013-2014 Employer On-Campus Recruiting Registration