TigerTracks & Recruiting Tips
- Students and employers are expected to follow certain policies regarding scheduling a second round interview, accepting offers, cancelling interviews, and more. Please be sure to review all of the Recruiting Policies prior to the start of on-campus recruiting.
Internship and Job Searches
- Log-into TigerTracks and click on “Internship Search” or “Job Search”.
- Use the options listed to limit your internship search results (you will also have the option to refine them after you have completed a search).
- It is recommended that you make your initial search as broad as possible and then to limit it if needed.
Search for an Employer (Identify Contacts)
- Log-into TigerTracks and place the cursor over the word “Employers” at the top right of the screen, and click on the words “employer search” when it appears in the drop-down menu.
- Type in the employer name and click “Search”.
- You will then be able to view all job and internship postings by the employer as well as see any information sessions and workshops they will be conducting.
- To find the employer contacts just click on the employer name on this same page and then click on “Contacts” at the top of the next screen.
Save a Search and Set Up Automatic E-mail Notifications
- Once you have conducted a search, you can save it by clicking on “Save Your Search” at the top left of the “Search Results Page”.
- You will then have the ability to name your search (which will appear on your TigerTracks home page under “Saved Searches”) as well as choose to receive automatic e-mail notifications from TigerTracks each time a new position that matches this search is entered into the system.
- The TigerTracks system allows you to upload multiple documents including resumes, cover letters, writing samples as well as your transcript.
- To upload a document, just place your cursor on the word “Documents” (found at the top of each page) and select the appropriate tab that represents the type of document you would like to upload.
- Please Note: that the “Other Documents” tab that appears in this list can be used to hold your transcript or any other document that does not have its own tab indicated.
- Once you have selected the appropriate tab just follow the instructions provided.
Uploading Your Transcript
- Some employers ask that you send your transcript with your resume. If you download your transcript from SCORE it will be in a “Protected PDF” format that TigerTracks cannot upload. You will need to convert it to a standard PDF before you can upload the transcript to your documents on TigerTracks.
- To do this open the document that was downloaded from SCORE
- Open your print options
- From the drop-down menu (for the different printers you can choose) select “Adobe PDF”
- Click “Print”
- This will create a new PDF that is not protected and you should be able to upload this into TigerTracks under “Documents” located at the top of your home page in the file marked “Other Documents”.
- If this does not work, you will need to print out the copy from SCORE (or obtain a hard copy of your transcript) and scan it into a PDF document. If you do not have access to a scanner feel free to use the one located at Career Services.
Icons to Know
- - Means that the posting was entered by Career Services. If this symbol does not appear next to the job then it was entered by our vendor, Experience.
- - Means that this posting has on-campus interviews which will be coordinated through the TigerTracks system and take place either at Career Services office or the Nassau Inn. If this symbol does not appear next to the posting, interviews will be coordinated by the employer outside of the TigerTracks system (they will call or e-mail you) and take place at the employers office.
- - Means that the employer will be conducting an event such as an information session or workshop.
Schedule Your Interview Realistically
- Avoid scheduling back-to-back interviews. Not all interviews take place at the same location (either Career Services, 3rd floor or at the Nassau Inn) and travel time needs to be taken into consideration. Also, companies my fall behind schedule but will still expect to meet with you for the full interview duration.