20th International Conference on
Computer Aided Verification (CAV) 2008
July 7 – 14, 2008
All fees are in US Dollars.
All non-student participants
Students must email a proof of student status (Subect: CAV Student Status) to cav08-local (at) nec-labs.com at the time of registration.
The deadlines for the various registrations are:
- Early registration rates apply for registrations received on or before May 27th.
- Regular registration rates apply for the registrations received on or after May 28th until June 21st.
- Late registration rates apply for the registrations received on or after June 22nd and on-site during the conference.
CAV Registration Fees
Workshop Registration Fees
Two Day Workshops
Exploiting Concurrency Efficiently and Correctly ((EC2)^2 ): July 7-8
- Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT): July 7-8
One Day Workshops
Numerical abstractions for Software Verification (NSV): July 8
- Automated Formal Methods (AFM): July 14
- Bit-Precise Reasoning (BPR): July 14
- Formal verification of Analog Circuits (FAC): July 14
- Heap Analysis and Verification (HAV): July 14
Workshop Only Charge
A charge of $25 will be imposed to cover materials cost if you are registering only for workshops and not for CAV. This charge is the same for a General/Student attendee.
What Registration Fees Cover
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Conference Reception on July 9
- Conference Banquet on July 10 at the Institute for Advanced Study (extra tickets may be purchased for $125 at the time of registration)
- Tutorials on July 9
- Conference Proceedings (LNCS Volume)
- 20th Anniversary of CAV DVD with Proceedings from CAV 1-20
- Proceedings of 25MC Workshop held at FLoC 06 (complimentary for CAV attendees from Springer-Verlag)
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Access to the technical program for any workshop held on the same day
What Registration Fees Do NOT Cover
Lunches are not covered by the conference or workshop registration fee.
There are many convenient restaurant choices available on Nassau Street within easy walking distance of the conference location.
- For participants who would prefer to eat at the conference location, an optional lunch may be purchased at the time of registration for $18/day for any of the workshop and conference days. This option may not be available after June 30.
The lunch will be served buffet-style with seating, and will typically provide a main selection, salads, fruits/dessert, and chilled beverages. The main selection may vary from fresh sandwiches to hot entrees on different days.
Manhattan Cruise Excursion
The Manhattan Cruise Excursion
on July 12 (Saturday) is not covered in the conference registration fee. Tickets for the excursion may be purchased for $60 at the time of registration. This option is available on a limited basis.
We have added a second bus for this excursion. If you would like to join the excursion, please send email to sweber (at) princeton.edu . You can pay onsite at the registration desk by cash or check.
- A refund request received until June 21 is eligible for a refund of the fees with a $50 cancellation fee.
- After June 21 and until July 2, there will be a partial refund of 50% of the fees.
- There will be no refunds after July 2.
For cancellations and refunds, please notify Tara Zarillo by email
tlreilly (at) princeton.edu
. An acknowledgement will be returned to you by email.
You can pay your registration fees by:
- Credit card (data submitted online via SSL)
- Check from US bank in US $ (made payable to Princeton University and sent to: Tara Zarillo, Conference and Event Services, 71 University Place, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA).
Please follow this link for General attendee registration.
Please follow this link for Student attendee registration.