20th International Conference on
Computer Aided Verification (CAV) 2008
July 7 – 14, 2008
The conference and affiliated workshops will be held at Friend Center, on the campus of Princeton University, located in Princeton, New Jersey.
Directory of rooms at Friend Center for CAV.
Conference attendees will have wireless internet access through the "puvisitor" wireless connection. Note that this is not a secure connection. (Depending on your email server, you might not be able to send outgoing email through this connection, but you can use your provider's webmail service.)
Information for Parking on Campus
Campus parking is available for attendees staying on campus in Scully Hall, or driving over to the conference.
Day parking is available on the top deck of Parking Garage #3 on Prospect Avenue.
This is conveniently located close to the Friend Center, the conference
venue. Please note that:
Overnight parking is permitted only in Parking Lot #23. Print and use this parking permit.
- Please park only on the top deck of the garage, or you will be ticketed. Print and use this parking permit.
- No overnight parking is permitted at this location.
Princeton University Campus
Getting to Princeton
Princeton is conveniently located midway between
New York and Philadelphia. The strongly preferred airport is Newark
International Airport, though JFK and Philadelphia are also possibilities. The
following information describes options for getting to Princeton from these
- Olympic Airporter provides shared shuttles from Newark Airport to area hotels as well as the campus (use the Baker rink stop) (and back). This costs about $28 one way. Reservations may be made online at the Olympic Airporter Site.
- New Jersey Transit connects Newark Airport by Train to the Princeton Junction and Princeton Stations.
For the Hyatt Regency, get off at Princeton Junction and call the hotel (609-987-1234). If available, they will send their complementary van, otherwise take a cab (about $10).
For Nassau Inn or Scully Hall, get off at Princeton Junction and take a cab (about $10-15). Alternately, take the connecting shuttle train to the Princeton Station on campus
(aka the Dinky Station) and walk.
The ticket from Newark Airport to Princeton Junction costs about $14 one way, the ticket from Newark Airport to the Princeton Station on campus costs about $15.50.
- A cab from Newark Airport to the Princeton Area costs about $95-105.
- Olympic Airporter provides shared
shuttles from JFK Airport to area hotels as well as the campus (use the Baker
Rink stop) (and back). This costs about $51 one way. Reservations may be made
online at the Olympic Airporter
- A cab from JFK Airport to the Princeton Area costs about $150-200.
- Unlike JFK and Newark airports, there is no shuttle service from the Philadelphia Airport to Princeton. The train is the only public transportation, and it takes four trains to get to Princeton Borough. Travelers must first take the airport shuttle to 30th Street Station, the second from 30th Street Station to Trenton (NOT West Trenton, from which there is no transportation), the third from
Trenton to Princeton Junction, and, finally, the Dinky or a taxi from Princeton
Junction to Princeton.
- A cab from Philadelphia Airport to Princeton will cost about $125-150.