For a complete listing of publications, click here.
- Glisic, B. and Inaudi, D. (2007). Fibre Optic Methods for Structural Health Monitoring. John Willey & Sons, Inc., ISBN: 978-0-470-06142-8.
- Ravet, F., Briffod, F., Glisic, B., Nikles, M., Inaudi, D. (2009). Sub-millimeter crack detection with Brillouin based fiber optic sensors. IEEE Sensors Journal, Special Issue on Sensor Systems for Structural Health Monitoring.
- Glisic, B., Inaudi, D., Lau, J. M., Ng, C. T., Yap, T. Y. (2007). Large scale lifespan monitoring of high-rise buildings using long-gage fiber optic sensors. Proc. of SHMII-3, The 3rd International Conference on Structural Health Monitoring of Intelligent Infrastructure, Vancouver, Canada.
- Viviani, M., Glisic, B., Scrivener, K.L., Smith I.F.C. (2008). Equivalency points: Predicting concrete compressive strength evolution in three days. Cement and Concrete Research, No. 38, P. 1070-1078.
- Inaudi, D. and Glisic, B. (2008). Distributed fibre-optic sensing for long-range monitoring of pipeline. The Monitor--Publication of International Society for Structural Health Monitoring of Intelligent Infrastructure, March 2008, P. 35-41.