For a complete listing of downloadable publications, see full CV.
1. Nordbotten, J.M. and M.A. Celia, Geological Storage of CO2: Modeling Approaches for Large-scale Simulation , John Wiley and Sons, Hoboken, NJ, 235 pages, 2012.
2. Court, B., K.W. Bandilla, M.A. Celia, A. Janzen, M. Dobossy, and J.M. Nordbotten, “Applicability of Vertical-equilibrium and Sharp-interface Assumptions in CO2 Sequestration Modeling”, accepted for publication, International Journal for Greenhouse Gas Control, 2012.
3. Franz, T.E., K.K. Caylor, E.G. King, J.M. Nordbotten, M.A. Celia, and I. Rodriguez-Iturbe, “An Ecohydrological Approach to Predicting Hillslope Scale Vegetation Patterns in Dryland Ecosystems" Water Resources Research, 48, W01515, DOI: 10.1029/2011WR010524, 2012.
4. Court, B., T.R. Elliot, J.A. Dammel, T.A. Buscheck, J. Rohmer, and M.A. Celia, “Promising Synergies to Address Water, Sequestration, Legal, and Public Acceptance Issues associated with Large-scale Implementation of CO2 Sequestration”, Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Special Issue on Carbon Capture and Storage of The Journal for Mitigation and Adaption Strategies for Global Change, 17(6), 569-599, 2012.
5. Court, B., K.W. Bandilla, M.A. Celia, T.A. Buscheck, J.M. Nordbotten, A. Janzen, and M. Dobossy, “Initial Evaluation of Advantageous Synergies associated with Simultaneous Brine Production and CO2 Geological Sequestration”, International Journal for Greenhouse Gas Control, 8, 90-100, 2012.
6. Nogues, J.P., B. Court, M. Dobossy, J.M. Nordbotten, and M.A. Celia, “A Methodology to Estimate Maximum Probable Leakage along Old Wells in a Geological Sequestration Operation”, International Journal for Greenhouse Gas Control, 7, 39-47, 2012.
7. Buscheck, T.A., Y. Sun, M. Chen, Y. Hao, T.J. Wolery, W.L. Bourcier, B. Court, M.A. Celia, S.J. Friedmann, and R.D. Aines, “Active CO2 Reservoir Management for Carbon Storage: Analysis of Operational Strategies to Relieve Pressure Buildup and Improve Injectivity”, International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, 6, 230-245, 2012.
8. Elliot, T.R. and M.A. Celia, “Potential Restrictions for CO2 Sequestration Sites due to Shale and Tight Gas Production”, Environmental Science and Technology, 46, 4223-4227, 2012.
9. Nordbotten, J.M., Flemisch, B., S.E. Gasda, H.M. Nilsen, Y. Fan, G.E. Pickup, B. Wiese, M.A. Celia, H.K. Dahle, G.T. Eigestad, and K. Pruess, “Uncertainties in Practical Simulation of CO2 Storage”, International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Technologies, 9, 234-242, 2012.
10. Gasda, S.E., J.M. Nordbotten, and M.A. Celia, “Application of Simplified Models to CO2 Migration and Immobilization in Large-scale Geological Systems”, International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Technologies, 9, 72-84, 2012.