For a complete listing of publications, click here.
- Javier, J. R. N., J. A. Smith, J. England, M. L. Baeck, M. Steiner, A Ntelekos, The Climatology of Extreme Rainfall and Flooding from Orographic Thunderstorm Systems in the Upper Arkansas River Basin, Water Resources Research, in press.
- Chung, W.-H., and J. A. Smith, Viscosity-excluded formulations of 2-D river flow with a new wetting and drying algorithm, Advances in Water Resources, in press.
- Javier, J. R. N., J. A. Smith, K. L. Meierdiercks, M. L. Baeck, and A. J. Miller, Flash Flood Forecasting for Small Urban Watersheds in the Baltimore Metropolitan Region, Weather and Forecasting, in press.
- Ntelekos, A. A., J. A. Smith, and W. F. Krajewski, Climatological Analyses of Thunderstorms and Flash Floods in the Baltimore Metropolitan Region, Journal of Hydrometeorology, 8(1), 88-101, 2007.
- Smith, J. A., M. L. Baeck, K. L. Meierdiercks, A. J. Miller and W. F. Krajewski, Radar Rainfall Estimation for Flash Flood Forecasting in Small Urban Watersheds, Advances in Water Resources, 30(10), 2087-2097, doi:10.1016/j.advwatres.2006.09.007, 2007.