Skip over navigation

University Business Travel Reimbursements

Reimbursement for travel MUST be submitted to the Finance and Treasury Office within 60 calendar days of the date the traveler returns. If more than 60 calendars days after the expense was incurred, there should be included an explanation for the delay. Please be aware that if submitted after 60 days, the reimbursement will be reported to the IRS as taxable income paid to the individual.

Original receipts must be submitted. If you are missing a receipt, please complete a Missing Original Receipt form. 

A list of allowable and non-allowable travel expenses can be found on the University’s Finance & Treasury Office website.

Updated: 01/01/2013