The Center for Health and Wellbeing
is an interdisciplinary unit within the Woodrow Wilson School, which seeks to foster research and teaching on the multiple aspects of health and wellbeing in both developed and developing countries. Our goal is to understand the determinants of health and wellbeing, and the role that public policy plays in shaping the quality of people's lives.
- Princeton University Ph.D. candidates are invited to submit proposals for research on U.S. health care and health policy.
- Princeton Seminar on Global Health will host "Smart Power: Building Health Security in Southeast Asia", featuring global health and security experts.
- Tom Vogl examines how arranged marriages cultivate rivalry among sisters and how these pressures relate to well-being over the life cycle.
- Lunch Seminar: "Navigating the Treacherous Waters of Health Care Philanthropy: Supporting the ACA in a Politicized Environment"Dec 9, 2013, 12:15 p.m.
- Lunch seminar: "Pathways to public health: military and government service" - David Blazes, MD, MPH & Kim Bonner, MPA '08 *12Dec 10, 2013, 12:15 p.m.
- Dec 11, 2013, 12:15 p.m.