7. Moderating Comments
University social media efforts should encourage fans, followers, and friends to share their thoughts with one another by commenting on stories, videos, links, posts, etc. within the following guidelines, which should be prominently displayed on the social media site:
- Comments must be relevant to a topic discussed and to the point.
- Comments should be constructive and absent of expletives, obscenity and vulgarity, in accordance with University guidelines.
- Posts that are off-topic, abusive, contain profanity, are threatening in tone or devolve into personal attacks will be deleted immediately.
- Posts with links that are determined to be spam or sales and advertising should be removed immediately.
- Account administrators reserve the right to review all comments and posted materials and remove such materials for any reason.
|Back to Posting of Content||Next: Troubleshooting|