Preparing for Your Project
Even before you contact us, some preparation can make your project go more smoothly. The following questions will assist you in defining the needs and expectations for your project.
- What is your goal?
- Who is your intended audience?
- What product(s) do you think you need to reach your goal?
- What is your time frame?
- What is your budget?
- Who is your point person on this project?
- Who on your team must approve this project?
- What existing written content do you need to use for this project? Is it organized?
- What existing visual content do you need to use for this project?
- Is your content free of copyright issues?
- Do you have sample products that inspired your vision for this project?
- Do you have any Communications staff members in mind with whom you would like to work on this project?