The application deadlines for 2014 - 2015 academic year are:
- Graduate: Friday, May 29, 2015
- Undergraduate: Friday, June 12, 2015
- Graduate: Friday, November 13, 2015
- Undergraduate: Friday, November 20, 2015
The application fee is $50. The reapplication fee is $25.
Application materials must include:
- completed application form with biographical and educational information, statement of academic purpose and proposed course selection;
- official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work;
- results of any standardized tests taken (SAT, TOEFL, ACT, CLEP, GRE);
- two current letters of academic reference that comment in detail on the applicant's academic potential; and
- full-time K-12 New Jersey teachers must submit a letter from their principal or superintendent confirming employment.
A brief interview with the director of the Program in Continuing Education may be required for first-time applicants to the program.
If an applicant is declined admission to the program, the application fee will be refunded. Once a continuing education student has registered, there is a $50 cancellation fee prior to the first day of classes. If cancellation occurs after the first day of classes, please refer to the “Payment of Fees and Charges” section in the "Undergraduate Announcement."
To view a list of course offerings for the upcoming term visit the registrar's page.