- Continuity and Change in Chinese Foreign Policy under Xi Jinping - Bonnie Glaser, Senior Adviser for Asia, CSIS, speaking at 4:30 p.m. on October 07
- China in the Age of Ambition: Eight Years in Beijing - Evan Osnos, Staff Writer, The New Yorker and author, speaking at 4:30 p.m. on October 13
- Tao Jing - CWP Postdoctoral Fellow, speaking at 4:30 p.m. on November 11
- Why China Will Become a Global Military Power -- Oriana Mastro - Assistant Professor, Georgetown University, speaking at 4:30 p.m. on November 13
- Adam Liff - CWP Fellow, speaking at 4:30 p.m. on December 09
Founded in 2005, the Princeton-Harvard China and the World program (CWP) is committed to integrating the advanced study of China’s foreign relations into the field of international relations, by bringing exceptional young scholars whose work bridges China studies and international relations together with recognized scholars in these fields.
China and the World gratefully acknowledges support from the Carnegie Corporation of New York, Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, East Asian Studies Program, the Princeton Institute of International and Regional Studies (PIIRS), and from Harvard University’s Weatherhead Center for International Affairs and the Fairbank Center for Chinese Studies, as well as the generosity of Messrs Lee Folger and John Jovanovic.