- China 1945: Mao's Revolution and America's Fateful Choice, speaking at 4:30 p.m. on March 04
- Lecture by Jisi Wang, Tung Global Scholar, speaking at 4:30 p.m. on April 08
- Domestic Politics and the Credibility of U.S. Pressure over China's Currency "Manipulation", speaking at 12:00 p.m. on April 09
- Manjari Chatterjee Miller, Boston University, speaking at 4:30 p.m. on April 09
- Domestic Politics and Foreign Policy under Hu Jintao and Xi Jinping, speaking at 4:30 p.m. on April 15
Founded in 2005, the Princeton-Harvard China and the World program (CWP) is committed to integrating the advanced study of China’s foreign relations into the field of international relations, by bringing exceptional young scholars whose work bridges China studies and international relations together with recognized scholars in these fields.
China and the World gratefully acknowledges support from the Carnegie Corporation of New York, Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, East Asian Studies Program, the Princeton Institute of International and Regional Studies (PIIRS), and from Harvard University’s Weatherhead Center for International Affairs and the Fairbank Center for Chinese Studies, as well as the generosity of Messrs Lee Folger and John Jovanovic.