Test Results Manager Web Application
Feedback and Signoffs - www.princeton.edu/trm
TRM Users Documentation
DeSC BA Contacts
Role in TRM: UBA Admins
DeSC BA Contacts are given UBA Admin Access to TRM Systems by DeSC.
- UBA Admin Instructions for Managing Alpha Testers Access to TRM
- UBA Admin Instructions for Managing Tickets
- Reporting Instructions (View Tickets by Status - Pass, Open, Failed, etc.)
- DeSC BA Contacts, who are also DeSC Alpha Testers, please see instructions in the below DeSC Alpha Testers Section for submitting evaluation feedback and signing off.
DeSC Alpha Testers
Role in TRM: Alpha Tester
DeSC Alpha Testers are given Alpha Tester Access to TRM Systems by UBA Admins.
- Alpha Testers Instructions for Updating TRM Tickets (Feedback and Sign-Off)
- Reporting Instructions (View Tickets by Status - Passed, Open, Failed, etc.)
Current list of DeSC BA Contacts (UBA Admins) is available by clicking here.
To request UBA Admin access or to send any changes to the DeSC BA Contact lists, please contact desc@Princeton.edu or 8-6034
Invalid Login Name or Password Error
Username has not been given access to PU-Trac TRM system. Please contact UBA admin or desc@Princeton.edu to get proper access.
LDAP Authentication Error
Username or password have been entered incorrectly
About University Business Application Testing and TRM Tool
All university bsiness applications are guranteed to run in the full DeSC environment. As such, any changes to business applications or DeSC software which integrates with UBAs is tested.
TRM is the tool used to track feedbck and sign-off for all evaluation done with University business applications and DeSC Central Software changes scheduled for distributions to production DeSC computers.