Institutional Equity & Diversity at Princeton
Princeton University is an institution and community committed to the principles of excellence, equal opportunity, diversity and respect for all. We strive to create an environment of fairness and respect that attracts and values diverse individuals who contribute their perspectives to Princeton's core mission of education and service.
On this site, you will find information about the University's efforts to provide equal opportunity and to promote campus diversity; news and events related to these efforts; and policies, programs and centers that support individuals in the campus community.
- Senior thesis: Perceptions of status and race
- Access to higher ed for diverse populations a global challenge
- Being First: Part Two
- Being First: Part One
- Princeton employees honored for dedication and service
- A Take on Queer Princeton
- 30 Years After Michelle Obama, Cultures at Princeton Still Clash
- 'Diverse Perspectives' showcases Princeton's rich cultural environment
- Kulkarni named dean of Graduate School