Institutional Equity & Diversity at Princeton
Princeton University is an institution and community committed to the principles of excellence, equal opportunity, diversity and respect for all. We strive to create an environment of fairness and respect that attracts and values diverse individuals who contribute their perspectives to Princeton's core mission of education and service.
On this site, you will find information about the University's efforts to provide equal opportunity and to promote campus diversity; news and events related to these efforts; and policies, programs and centers that support individuals in the campus community.
- Undergraduate socioeconomic diversity working group issues recommendations
- His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama is coming to Princeton University
- Faculty committee recommends changes in sexual misconduct policies, procedures
- Haneef selected as Princeton's Campus Dining executive director
- Competing is 'transformative" for athletes at 2014 Special Olympics USA Games at Princeton
- Riddick appointed executive director for human resources client services
- Negative stereotypes can cancel each other out on résumés