Institutional Equity & Diversity at Princeton
Princeton University is an institution and community committed to the principles of excellence, equal opportunity, diversity and respect for all. We strive to create an environment of fairness and respect that attracts and values diverse individuals who contribute their perspectives to Princeton's core mission of education and service.
On this site, you will find information about the University's efforts to provide equal opportunity and to promote campus diversity; news and events related to these efforts; and policies, programs and centers that support individuals in the campus community.
- Employee Resource Groups foster community at Princeton
- Princeton University recognized for excellence in diversity
- Chin named director of counseling and psychological services
- Eisgruber installed as president of Princeton; upholds ideal of liberal arts
- Class of 2017 sets records for most diverse, selective in University history
- Eisgruber, Trustees approve comprehensive strategy to increase diversity
- President Emerita Tilghman on low-income students' access to college
- A Roadmap for Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Hillel's Roth wins top professional award
- Princeton named to Top 25 LGBT-Friendly Colleges and Universities
- Quiñones named speechwriter to President Eisgruber