Institutional Equity & Diversity at Princeton
Princeton University is an institution and community committed to the principles of excellence, equal opportunity, diversity and respect for all. We strive to create an environment of fairness and respect that attracts and values diverse individuals who contribute their perspectives to Princeton's core mission of education and service.
On this site, you will find information about the University's efforts to provide equal opportunity and to promote campus diversity; news and events related to these efforts; and policies, programs and centers that support individuals in the campus community.
- Freshmen dig into challenges facing urban education
- Studies highlight age-based prejudice
- 'Every Voice' conference celebrates LGBT alumni
- Princeton kicks off LGBT alumni conference
- Hidden Lives: Gay at Princeton in the '50s and '60s
- Professor Miguel Centeno, on access to college
- Steele to discuss stereotype threat
- Two 'guiding stars' of poetry discuss writing, race and history
- Tilghman, Slaughter discuss "next wave' of women and leadership
- Cheng embraces inclusion — not assumptions — at King Day celebration
- Princeton committee will examine college access for lower-income students