Institutional Equity & Diversity at Princeton
Princeton University is an institution and community committed to the principles of excellence, equal opportunity, diversity and respect for all. We strive to create an environment of fairness and respect that attracts and values diverse individuals who contribute their perspectives to Princeton's core mission of education and service.
On this site, you will find information about the University's efforts to provide equal opportunity and to promote campus diversity; news and events related to these efforts; and policies, programs and centers that support individuals in the campus community.
- A Take on Queer Princeton
- 30 Years After Michelle Obama, Cultures at Princeton Still Clash
- 'Diverse Perspectives' showcases Princeton's rich cultural environment
- Kulkarni named dean of Graduate School
- Journey Award recognizes Spruill's commitment to community
- In King Day speech, Wasow highlights challenges facing today's civil rights movement
- Staff Make Meaningful Service Part of MLK Day at Princeton
- University to celebrate King's legacy; Wasow to give keynote
- Eisgruber attends White House event on college opportunity
- Employee Resource Groups foster community at Princeton
- Princeton University recognized for excellence in diversity