Office of the Dean of the Faculty
- Rules & Procedures of the Faculty of Princeton University and Other Provisions of Concern to the Faculty
This publication is a compilation of basic information of immediate interest and concern to members of the Faculty and to other officers of instruction and administration. Included are rules concerning faculty members which have been adopted by the Board of Trustees and the Faculty itself, as well as rules and procedures dealing with matters of undergraduate and graduate instruction and research activities in which faculty members may be involved.
Last printed June 1994; Last updated November 2012
- Domestic and International Moving Policy
This brochure outlines the University policies available to reimburse newly hired faculty and other monthly staffs for reasonable expenses incurred in relocating to the Princeton area.
October 2001 (Last revised February 2013)
- Dependent Child Care Fund
Letter which defines eligibility and describes the process to request assistance from this fund.
- Information for Junior Faculty
This brochure describes very briefly the benefits available for junior faculty of the University.
March 2004; Revised July 2012
- Reimbursements while on Leave
Provides general guidance for approved reimbursable expenses while a faculty member is on leave of absence at a location other than Princeton.
November 11, 2010
- Health Care Plan Coverage While on University Business Overseas (Currently under review by the Office of Human Resources, Oct 2009)
- Faculty Retirement Options
This publication outlines the University's general retirement policies and options that are available for members of the Faculty.