Policies and Publications for Professional Librarians
- Rules and Procedures of the Professional Library Staff of Princeton University and Other Information of Concern to the Staff
This publication describes the Princeton University Library, its organizations, its staff procedures, and the various programs designed to assure the welfare and professional development of the Professional Library Staff.
Last printed Fall 1986; Last updated January 2013
- Numbered Memos for Professional Librarians and Professional Specialists in the Library
Last updated November 2012
- DOF Annual Presentation on Promotion Guidelines and Procedures for Professional Librarians
Last updated July 2012
- Summary of Compensation, Service, and Benefit Plans and Programs for Professional Researchers, Specialists, and Librarians
This brochure describes very briefly the major benefit programs of the University.
December 2004 (Revised July 2012)
- Domestic Moving Policy
This brochure outlines the University policies available to reimburse newly hired faculty and other monthly staffs for reasonable expenses incurred in relocating to the Princeton area.
October 2001 (Last revised August 2010)
- Grievance Procedures for the Professional Staffs (Librarians, Researchers, and Specialists)
These procedures for the orderly and prompt settlement of work-related grievances are available to all professional librarians, professional researchers, and professional specialists.
Revised March 2010