Conference Travel Support
Students may apply for travel support, once each academic year, to attend conferences and workshops where they will be presenting a paper.
Funding is limited to:
- up to $500 to attend a conference in the U.S.
- up $750 to attend a conference abroad
To apply, students should email their request to the EAS Program manager and include the following information:
1) the name, date, and location of the conference
2) the title of their paper
3) estimated travel expenses and the amount being requested
-- Note: we do not reimburse for food/meals.
4) other sources they have applied to for travel aid (e.g. The Dean's Fund for Scholarly Travel)