Projects & Outreach
Please find information on the following East Asian Studies-related projects by using the relevant links on the left:
- Cambridge History of China.
- Contemporary China Colloquium. A graduate student-led initiative at Princeton University.
- East Asian Library Journal, 1986-2010.
- PIIRS Research Cluster New Directions in the Study of Early Modern Asia: A three-year initiative of the Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies and the Program in East Asian Studies, 2009-2012.
- National Consortium for Teaching About Asia. An outreach program for K-12 teachers.